Friday, October 14, 2011

Leisure time

Guys, I know i've been away for a quite long time. But now im getting bored since yah everyone knows that im single now. Damn it who cares im still alive and stay kicking. So I decided to start writing and babbling here like I use to do before. You guys dont mind right ? Hihi :D
Start to the chapter of this bittersweet life

1. I've lost my lovely cousin. Azmaan b. Johari on 4th of July. I do miss him till now and forever will do. This is really a big lost to our family as Azmaan is kinda hyperactive and good on creating his joke to cheers the people around him. Azmaan, may Allah bless you. Al Fatihah :')

2. I just ended my PMR on 10/10. Now i've got nothing to do as my parents will never let me get away out of the gate -.- I know its kinda boring but patient will do to fight them. Maybe they be able to let me out when I reached 18. Maybe ahhh. Haha

3. But they are not as cruel as you guys thought. They buy me a Bicycle. No its actually a wholefamily share. But since my brother staying in a boarding school and only be back home 3 days a month and both mama and ayah busy with their work the bicycle then become officially mine. I've two at home one is a mountain bike name Jamis and the other one is a roadbike *think so name Merida. I spent most on my leisure time cycling them around Meru with my cousin Pika :D

4. K I dont want to talk about my barely breathing relationship cause it makes me feel like an idiot. Ngeh ngeh. Dont worry Mus, still love you. muahah :P

 Thats all for now.
May you guys had a good and awesome leisure time compare to my awkward and awful leisure time :P Boiiii :*
                                                                                                                                   Sincerely, Edilla

No comments: