Friday, October 21, 2011

Girls, They always amazing :)

With Atiqah Jaamat :D
Hi gorgonn :) *Amir hitam had this word and gorgonn means monster or something like that lah.
 K yesterday this two lovely cousins bring me to jalan jalan around sunway and s. alam. They contraband me and my girlfriend haliza huzaini from school at 9 am hihi. Schools really do like a mess. Ade ke patut teacher ask us to fly the kites. Well that really insane to me and most of the girls dont really like it too. At 2 pm we went to sunway at we met Atiqah Jaamat at cache cache. She's really cute and friendly :D
Then we went to seksyen 2 and had our lunch there hihi. We seems crazy in the car and we took a lot of pictures till my dslr battery turns red haha. So here we are 
Us ! :D
After having our lunch we're about to go to tutti frutti at setia alam but we running around the clock cause im on curfew -.- so we decided to went home :/ 
But still wanna say thanks to this pretty cousins I love you both :)


No comments: